Quincy Public Library offers 17 public use computers, available during the hours the Library is open. Computers are available in the adult browsing area and in the Children’s Department.
- Computers may be used on a reservation basis. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows.
- Residents must show Quincy Public Library card to reserve and use computers.
- Out of town visitors may request a guest pass for computer use, if space is available. A current valid photo ID is required.
- Computer use is limited to one-hour blocks of time, as long as space is available. Computer use is limited to a total of three (3) hours per day.
- Earbuds or headphones are required for audio. You may use your own or purchase earbuds for $1 at the ASK HERE desk.
- Need help with computers? QPL’s tech tutors can help with select tasks. Read more.
Call 217-223-1309, extension 502 to reserve your computer time.