Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 8 pm
Friday and Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm
Call the Library:
Renew your material by phone:
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Submit print jobs from home, in the library, or on the go.
Print jobs may be sent after 6 am, Monday through Saturday.
Print jobs may be picked up during the library’s open hours only (Monday – Thursday 10 am – 7 pm; Friday and Saturday 10 am to 5 pm)
Print jobs not picked up by QPL’s closing time will be deleted from the print queue.
Method 1: Send as an Email Attachment
1. Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment.
2. Choose the option that matches the size and color of your print job:
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
1. Click the green Wireless Printing button (above) or go to https://www.printeron.net/qpl/library
2. Select the option that matches your print job:
3. Enter your email address.
4. Select document:
5. Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the computer near the ASK HERE desk.
6.Go to the print station at Quincy Public Library to pay for your prints and to pick them up.
7.This method will not work from QPL’s public computers.
At the Print Station
1. At the print station, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
2. Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
3. A Window will pop up with the total cost of your print job(s).
4. Pay for your print job.
5. The job(s) will then be released to the printer.